When I click play on my modpack it just brings me back to the launcher

IsomorphicSMP

So I have my modpack in the launcher, and it installs just fine, no errors at all. But when me, or anyone else clicks play, it loads, the launcher disappears, then the launcher just comes back and nothing happens, once again it displays no errors. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

Edited by IsomorphicSMP

• Discord Moderator

That is neither your modpack page nor your API URL. Please provide one of the requresting links so that we may proceed in a more efficient manner. (I'll respond the pack's current state below, but do not neglect to provide this information in a subsequent post or modify your OP to include it).

• I don't know how you did it, but your modpack.jar file is about 110 megabytes too large. The modpack.jar file is simply the Forge universal binary JAR file renamed to modpack.jar. Don't extract it, don't add anything to it, don't mess with it in any way other than renaming it.
  • You have Not Enough Items mod, but it has an odd file name and you do not have the dependency mod CodeChickenCore. The implication is that you didn't get the mod from the author (always bad). Read this post for more information on getting mods:
  • You have a ZIP file in your /mods/ folder named TConstruct Installer. Tinker's Construct does not use an installer. If that is how you got the mod then you got it from a very shady location. If you are getting your mods from any of these sites ( https://github.com/VictiniX888/Illegal-Mod-Sites/blob/master/sites.md ) then you are going to have a bad day.
  • You have Thaumic Tinkerer mod but not Thaumcraft on which it depends.
  • You have not properly installed Weather mod. Always follow the mod author's instructions.
  • Your pack includes no config files. This is always bad.

Fix these errors and come back here if you are still having troubles.