Help In The Crafting Dead PLZ!

racemop

K so when ever i play the crafting dead i play for maybe 50sec and then it disconnects me keep in mind im playing on the offical servers so when i get disconnected i get an error of (Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed) plz help me ppl XD i know theres some of those tech wiz-is im not :monar:  :monar:

K so when ever i play the crafting dead i play for maybe 50sec and then it disconnects me keep in mind im playing on the offical servers so when i get disconnected i get an error of (Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed) plz help me ppl XD i know theres some of those tech wiz-is im not :monar:  :monar:

So first, don't use 24 point fon't none of us are blind and need you to super size you post for help.

Now.. You need to provide more information than "doesn't work" you can use pastebin to post logs for others to review and help.  Please also try some grammer and remove the "cutsi" stuff as its not relevant to the help you  need.

Based on the information you've provided its a network issue but thats a generic answer for little to no information.

• Moderators

silly CharZinta, can't you see the issue at hand? Clearly the connection between the four fairies; Rosanne, Erianna, Christy and Violetta aborted which made the kingdom of SocketException to abort!

racemop, if you can read this, you have to go through an arduous and epic journey (which will last maybe 50sec) and collect these four fairies so they can connect and bring back the good kingdom of SocketException so that the good people of the Internal Exception lands can finally play Crafting Dead in peace and harmony!