Launcher Problems

ljk711

Hello when i load any modpack on then launcher it looks as if it would load, but then just opens the launcher again. I cant seem to find out why. could someone help me please? thank you for your time :D

Soooo...you reported me for telling you there wasn't enough information to help you, and you posted in the wrong place.  I didn't mention that you could provide launcher logs, which would actually be helpful, or that you could give us an error message, if it displayed one.  There are several reasons why the launcher could be behaving this way, and you gave us nothing to narrow down the reason.

Why bother reporting the post if you're leaving?  The purpose of a report is to improve the community.  What you just did is like...sending a nasty letter to get the manager of a store in trouble when you'll never visit the store again.  It's just vindictive, not helpful.

Now you have two choices.  Leave, be bitter, and gain nothing.  If you do that, and we've had plenty of people take that course, don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Or, learn, ask for help in the right spot with a little bit of supporting info, get an answer, and gain something.  Which will it be?

Hello when i load any modpack on then launcher it looks as if it would load, but then just opens the launcher again. I cant seem to find out why. could someone help me please? thank you for your time :D

AgelessAncestor made the report

Darn it, I missed that.  I just assumed it was the OP.  Sorry, OP. :)