crash on entering the end, others dont

rangerwhitewolf

i have a person on my server who is crashing on entering the end thru the portal or by being tp she relogs and crashes repeatedly untill we tphere to the overworld and she is fine i tryed reseting the end and i tryed reseting her player data nether worked 

everyone else can get to the end without a problem only she is having this problem 

and ideas on how to fix this would be great 

she is 9 and very frustruated

i feel helpless

thanks in advance

i cant get it but i had her mother read the first few line to me it said something about drzarks custom spawner (having otehr problems with that too) my server  is over run with mobs  they dont despawn  i am still tryin to fix that problem but i dont understand why she would be the only one with the problem when everyone else who downloads hte same pack (even from the same house) doesnt

i cant get it but i had her mother read the first few line to me it said something about drzarks custom spawner (having otehr problems with that too) my server  is over run with mobs  they dont despawn  i am still tryin to fix that problem but i dont understand why she would be the only one with the problem when everyone else who downloads hte same pack (even from the same house) doesnt

If there is any way to get a crash report from her client you should be able to narrow down what's causing the problem. Without that it is almost impossible to guess.

What rangerwhitewolf said.

Sometimes its not line 1, 10 or 50.. You need the crash log file. Pastebin is your friend. We can't help you except by guessing and that helps no one and frustrates everyone.

• Discord Moderator

As to why here system is crashing where others aren't, it could be related to a variety of differences between systems. Amount of system RAM, RAM allocation in the Launcher, Java version, OS issues, etc. The crash report is the only way to start narrowing this down.