There is no modloader.cfg in the server files?

Sorry if this post is redundant, but I HAVE been searching for a while now, but to no avail.

All I want to do is disable BuildCraft, that's it. I have searched on google and on this forums for "how to disable mods server side" and the only answer I see is "edit modloader.cfg and change x_mod: on to off." Now, I know there's a modloader.cfg for configuring mods client side, but I do not have that file in my server folder (I even redownloaded the server files).

Can I just copy it over from the .techniclauncher/tekkit/config folder or what?

Thanks.

The most recent Tekkit version contains Minecraft Forge which now has its own modloader which doesn't use modloader.cfg. To disable BuildCraft go into your Tekkit server folder then into te "mods" folder and delete buildcraft, Additional Pipes and PowerConverters zip files. I think that is all you will need.

Omfg thank you YaLTeR -_-

I do have some other questions though:

Is permissionsEX still compatible with tekkit? Or is there a different permissions that everyone is using? Cause I'm getting "error when enabling permissionsEX (is it up to date?)"

I am also getting the error "could not pass event PluginEnableEvent to essentials," was wondering what that's about since essentials seems to be working... essentially.

• 1 month later...

I have a releated problem. I want to remove the redpower2 bluelectric and decorative pannels. Acording to the server's cmd line at startup these are seperate from the other RP2 components, however all these components are contained within the same .zip. I have tried removing the components manually from the zip. Cansomeone tell me how to dissable these components please.