Modpack Won't Download but...

Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

So I'm making a modpack but unfortunutely it will not download. I have a direct dropbox link containing a modpack zip with all of the files. The reason this is different from most cases is the fact that the mod in the pack is standalone. It sits in both the minecraft bin folder aswell as the main .minecraft folder.

I'm not sure why this is not working so I thought I would appeal to the Technic community for help.

Thanks and I hope I can get this fixed!

Edited by Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

• Discord Moderator
  • Your modpack download URL needs to end in ?dl=1 instead of ?dl=0
  • The ZombieCraft mod you are trying to use is: A) Dead and unsupported, B ) Not designed in such a way as to be usable in the Launcher, C) For an ancient version of Forge/MC that no one wants to support anymore.
Edited by plowmanplow

Well the problem is that I can alter the link on Technic but on Dropbox I cannot so it would be downloading a file that doesn't exist. Unless the number at the end doesn't affect the download location the technic launcher would be downloading something that doesn't exist.

Edit: Ok well it looks like I did something right, it's now downloading and we will see if it works. Thanks for the help plow and although it is outdated I hope I can get it goin for the community!

Edited by Chr0n0Tr!gg3r