Greifers and problems, help please.

I'm new to tekkit, when I first played it I knew a few things would make tekkit hard to run..

the NUKE TNT.. I was on minecraft with a few players, I was in /vanish however I was still ingame I was just sleeping in real life lol kept waking up to reading the chat, and I noticed one saying (I griefed the spawn.. so I teleported there and sure enough there was a deep big hole in the ground so of course I banned him right away.

I think I have disabled nuke tnt.. as it says nuketntcrafting, I set it to false not sure if that counts from spawning using TMI, guess that brings up my next question, I think he got the nuke using To many items, and if there is anyway to stop players from using this mod?

thank you/

I'm new to tekkit, when I first played it I knew a few things would make tekkit hard to run..

the NUKE TNT.. I was on minecraft with a few players, I was in /vanish however I was still ingame I was just sleeping in real life lol kept waking up to reading the chat, and I noticed one saying (I griefed the spawn.. so I teleported there and sure enough there was a deep big hole in the ground so of course I banned him right away.

I think I have disabled nuke tnt.. as it says nuketntcrafting, I set it to false not sure if that counts from spawning using TMI, guess that brings up my next question, I think he got the nuke using To many items, and if there is anyway to stop players from using this mod?

thank you/

Tekkit doesn't have TMI, it has NEI. Disable NEI server-side. It's got two known severe dupe glitches.

Anyone with /give or /i will still be able to spawn items with the client-side NEI. If you have a creative server and want to keep /give then you need to set up an item blacklist. Someone else will have to help you with that one as I have no clue. :/

so if I disable NEI server sided, can everyone use it to spawn items or just ops?

With NEI disabled on the server, ONLY ops or anyone with permission to /give can spawn items.

Technically it shouldn't happen with it on either. The reason anyone can use it if it's installed on the server is because of a severe bug.