mojang

ewerchuk

Geez, don't want to get on anyone's nerves, but just saying, this isn't exactly minecraft. but yeah, i know you're supposed to pay for it, but why pay when you can(I repeat CAN) have it free? Would you rather buy a 2 candy bars for $2.00 or have 1 candy bar for a nickel you found in your house?

Yeah, that's nice, but when you pirate a game, you shouldn't be expecting to get associated content along with it from the oficial source. It's not our responsibility to give you stuff in the form you want it, and it's easier for the dev team to make the launcher download the minecraft contents from mojang, and that requires you to have a legit account. Further discussion of piracy is against the rules, AND if it weren't, it would still be completely ineffective at changing their minds.

This IS exactly minecraft, Technic is only possible because it relies on the launcher logging in as you and downloading the vanilla client files from the mojang servers.

And no, this is not like candy bars. The cnadybar in your house was previously paid for by someone and is technically stealing from that person if it wasn't you to begin with, unless you get their permission.

What you're asking is akin to taking candybars from a storage shed the hershey's people don't care enough to lock, and now you're complaining about the selection of candybars you can take for free.

I wasn't trying to change anyone minds. Besides, mineshafter isn't illegal, and isn't considered "pirating". But yeah, if discussing this so called "piracy" is against the rules, then i guess we should talk about something else...How's the weather everyone?

I'm not complaining, begging, or anything of that sort. People jump to conclusions without really thinking about it.You think that i took a candybar that someone else paid for, but i actually took the wrapper, and sold it for half a candybar, And yes, the candybar people obviously do care about locking the storage, because if they didn't, then I wouldn't be here.

• Forum Administrators

Nobody cares what you did or want to do or how many candybars you can fit in your anus, the point is we don't support people who don't actually have a Minecraft account because it makes things harder for us. If you want help then you pay. If not, you gotta go figure things out for yourself somewhere else.