Weird map glitch

Jacobiyounger

Your description of your problem is not helpful to anyone who could possibly help you figure out what's causing it.  Please provide some more detail, screenshots, launcher logs, etc.

Sorry I didn't know how to explain it.

Luckily I was able to get a screen shot of it! '>

It just happens when I move around and it happens every couple of seconds but its very quick from when it pops up to when it goes away.

Graphical glitches like this are typically the result of a graphics card or processor that's straining to keep up, graphics card drivers that haven't been updated recently, or a bad interaction between mods, usually OptiFine and something else.

I would take a look at your drivers, how much RAM you have set for the launcher (as memory can affect rendering a bit as well), and whether you have OptiFine installed (and what settings it's using, if so).  Otherwise, nothing else besides an x-ray cheat mod will do something like that, that I'm aware of.

Check if "Advanced openGL" is active in graphics options. This can be glitchy with some setups and doesn't add much value, so try disabling it if active.

Also, some FSAA modes can glitch out in Minecraft. A lot.

And yes, Optifine. There is a reason it is not included in many packs at this point. Causes as much (if not more) glitches as it fixes. If you included that, try removing it again.

Edited by Curunir