A little problem with NEI (Not another "I can't spawn items" thread)

When I play on my tekkit server, my NEI window just doesn't show up.

I've searched the forums and can't seem to find anybody else with this problem, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem could be.

I've tried pressing "o" several times when on my inventory screen, but that just bring up the little "NEI Options" button in the corner, which lets me change all the options, but the actual section with all the different blocks and items on it doesn't show up.

Anybody know why this is and how to fix it?

Thanks a bunch.

(Also, this is my first post here, so if this is in the wrong place, could a mod please just move it to the correct place, thanks)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay sorry to raise a thread from the dead but im having the same issue. My daughters computer won't show anything but the options button. the search box is gone...the subsets button is gone...the only button there is the options button and i have her options set exactly the same way as my computer. Please help!!!

Okay sorry to raise a thread from the dead but im having the same issue. My daughters computer won't show anything but the options button. the search box is gone...the subsets button is gone...the only button there is the options button and i have her options set exactly the same way as my computer. Please help!!!

Hm. check your NEI config, and fiddle with the cheatmode line.

Double check the config file just to make sure.

• 8 months later...