Launcher won't even get to the Mojang screen

Sheedin

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional

Java Version: Java 7 update 4 64-bit

Antivirus Program: The launcher works fine, loads up and everything. After I login with my minecraft info, the game doesn't load (doesn't show the mojang screen) and then the screen turns white/light blue and then just stays there until I close the window.

Description of Problem:

The launcher works fine, loads up and everything. After I login with my minecraft info, the game doesn't load (doesn't show the mojang screen) and then the screen turns white/light blue and then just stays there until I close the window.

Error Messages:

None, screen stays white. (sometimes goes to sky-blue)

Error Log:

http://pastebin.com/thN5PSXf

20 answers to this question

Assuming you can get your AV, whatever it is, to work with Technic (some of them don't have good histories), you'd need to add exclusions for the launcher, Minecraft, and Java. Then cross your fingers. Most people have had a lot more luck just uninstalling AVs like Norton, McAfee, and AVG.

Alright I'll make an exception for everything and try it, if that doesn't work ill uninstall it and see.

I uninstalled and tried it again, and no luck :( Although I'm looking through the logs and it looks like a lot of files are missing, Could that be the problem? I have tried re-installing the launcher and tekkit 3-4 times.

I'm now getting a new log (http://pastebin.com/GUyQC3iM) it seems everything is in order but minecraft still doesn't show up. No mojang screen and no minecraft menu. I'm out of ideas, I am so confused :(

Based on this log, everything does look fine. Have you tried deleting your entire .techniclauncher folder (back up Technic worlds and such if you have any) and reinstalling with a brand new launcher file? Sometimes the launcher download gets corrupted (packet dropping or something weird).

1.When the launcher opens there is a button under login that says options. 2.there is a button under the thing that says memory to allocate. 3.press the clear cache button wait for it to load and bam its done. 4.your done just close it and open it up again and it should work. if it doesnt just write back and tell me what went wrong. :D

i tried doing the clear chache but it says failed to clear chache and say ensure modpack files are open how do i open my modpacks

This thread has been dead since july and you added nothing new other than to threadjack. Make your own report and don't go around to old posts saying you have the same issue.