How to disable Macerator and other machines' sound

So today i installed a fresh new pair of Rotary macerators on my server. After about 10 minutes of listening to the sound they make i almost spazzed out and had to destroy my volume completely (lower it to the bottom), but then i couldn't hear a Creeper and you know what follows. So my question is how do i disable the Macerator sounds?

AdvancedMachines.cfg - find it, # (comment out) the lines for the machines you want to disable. Voila!

Thank you very much for the quick reply, but i just found out one more thing i want to ask :) (Jay don't kill me please). I have a Tekkit 3.0.4 server and i read that Uranium can only be transmutable in Tekkit 3.0, but i cannot transmutate it even tho i am running the latest version of the Technic launcher aswell as Tekkit 3.0.4.

It should work fine - mine does. Uranium Ore only, though - refined uranium doesn't do a thing. It's also expensive.

Hmmmm by uranium ore you mean the thing you get when you break the ore XD? And how is it working for you?! Every time i put the raw untouched uranium in the Transmutation Tablet, and even in the Energy Condenser it just throws it out and doesn't do anything...

Then you have an older version of the Tekkit server, possibly 3.0.3, wherein EE isn't configured to accept Uranium. Try upgrading the server (follow the directions on the Technicpack.net page - scroll down a bit).

Strange, all tho i was sure is was on Tekkit 3.0.4 i redownloaded and followed all the instructions, but when i got in my server again nothing was happening when i put Uranium in the Transmutation tablet, i tried putting it on the left, and it did not show an EMC value, then i put it in the right and nothing happened again, after that i tried putting it the box where you burn stuff to get EMC in the middle, it looked like it was taken but the EMC indicator did not increase, and when i exited the transmutation tablet and clicked on a few chests, my uranium was back. The latest version of the launcher is 1.0.3.0 right? Image: EfJTR.png

EDIT: Is it bad that my server EE.cfg only shows this: #MLProperties: name (type:default) min:max -- information

#

#Thu Jun 28 23:00:57 EEST 2012

EDIT number 2: So i tested the transmutation tablet in an SSP world and uranium worked like a charm... so i guess it is a serverside issue?

The latest launcher version is 1.0.1.3, the latest Tekkit server is 3.0.4 (make sure you do the upgrade correctly to the server software), and the latest Tekkit client is 3.0.3. Install client and server correctly, and Uranium Ore (blobby green thing) has a 6-diamond value in the trans tablet. Don't, and it won't work.

The latest launcher version is 1.0.1.3, the latest Tekkit server is 3.0.4 (make sure you do the upgrade correctly to the server software), and the latest Tekkit client is 3.0.3. Install client and server correctly, and Uranium Ore (blobby green thing) has a 6-diamond value in the trans tablet. Don't, and it won't work.

My server is on 3.0.4, because i didn't know about the Technic pack before 3.0.4 came out, and that means that i started the server for the first time on version 3.0.4

My server is on 3.0.4, because i didn't know about the Technic pack before 3.0.4 came out, and that means that i started the server for the first time on version 3.0.4

EDIT: Only the Transmutation Tablet is not working with uranium now, the Energy Condenser and the Anti-matter relay are accepting it... strange

Strange, all tho i was sure is was on Tekkit 3.0.4 i redownloaded and followed all the instructions, but when i got in my server again nothing was happening when i put Uranium in the Transmutation tablet, i tried putting it on the left, and it did not show an EMC value, then i put it in the right and nothing happened again, after that i tried putting it the box where you burn stuff to get EMC in the middle, it looked like it was taken but the EMC indicator did not increase, and when i exited the transmutation tablet and clicked on a few chests, my uranium was back. The latest version of the launcher is 1.0.3.0 right? Image: EfJTR.png

EDIT: Is it bad that my server EE.cfg only shows this: #MLProperties: name (type:default) min:max -- information

#

#Thu Jun 28 23:00:57 EEST 2012

EDIT number 2: So i tested the transmutation tablet in an SSP world and uranium worked like a charm... so i guess it is a serverside issue?

Dat screen resolution o_o