Tekkit Lite - Rules of engagement

CharZinta

So I wasn't sure where to official post this question. I figure this was the safest place to start thought and if not please move it :)

My daughter and her friends want a small server with a few mods for just a few people. I already have one mod pack on here and can do a second but wanted to check some rules that I can't confirm or deny.

If I take the tekkit lite mod pack and remove a couple of mods as long as I give credit to tekkit and still have the proper mod permissions could I make a mod pack of it?

Same question but say I take our 2 and add 2 different?

Thanks

<got my own answer from another poster>

Thanks!

Edited by CharZinta

So I wasn't sure where to official post this question. I figure this was the safest place to start thought and if not please move it :)

My daughter and her friends want a small server with a few mods for just a few people. I already have one mod pack on here and can do a second but wanted to check some rules that I can't confirm or deny.

If I take the tekkit lite mod pack and remove a couple of mods as long as I give credit to tekkit and still have the proper mod permissions could I make a mod pack of it?

Same question but say I take our 2 and add 2 different?

Thanks

<got my own answer from another poster>

Thanks!

Our position has always been that nobody has like a patent or whatever on a mod list and you can't really copyright a configuration file.  The one rule we have is don't name your pack after another pack to try and get your pack more popular or whatever.  So don't call your pack "Tekkit lite with other mods" and you can reproduce tekkit lite verbatim for all we care.