Bad Login & Hacked

MrZombiePants123

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: 64x Bit

Java Version: Java 7

Antivirus Program: Within 1 week of playing tekkit. I always had a error! (The error is Error: Bad Login) Then today, I decided to change my password for minecraft.net but my password then changed really quickly to some random one that I cant find out! My Account Has Been Hacked! Just because of you people! I know I should not have trusted you in the first place! Thank you for reading this! (Please excuse me on how fustrated I am from being hacked!)

Description of Problem:

Within 1 week of playing tekkit. I always had a error! (The error is Error: Bad Login) Then today, I decided to change my password for minecraft.net but my password then changed really quickly to some random one that I cant find out! My Account Has Been Hacked! Just because of you people! I know I should not have trusted you in the first place! Thank you for reading this! (Please excuse me on how fustrated I am from being hacked!)

Error Messages:

Error: Bad Login

Incorrect usernameField/passwordField comination

Error Log:

This is a Login Bug not a In-Game bug.

12 answers to this question

Uh yeah, you do realize that the launcher is open source right? you didn't get hacked because of the launcher.

What you did was mistype your password for the password change. If you HAD been hacked via someone leeching your password from the launcher, the password reset would have prevented the hacker from changing your password again.

Uh yeah, you do realize that the launcher is open source right? you didn't get hacked because of the launcher.

What you did was mistype your password for the password change. If you HAD been hacked via someone leeching your password from the launcher, the password reset would have prevented the hacker from changing your password again.

Yes, I tryed to launch Vanilla Minecraft. (Not The Technic Pack Kind) But it still doesn't work! So most likely you are right about someone leeching my password from the launcher. Oh well time to get a new account!

Yes, I tryed to launch Vanilla Minecraft. (Not The Technic Pack Kind) But it still doesn't work! So most likely you are right about someone leeching my password from the launcher. Oh well time to get a new account!

Your password can't be leeched from the launcher any more than it can be from a standard Minecraft login. I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.

Can't you get back your password using your e-mail? Most login/password systems allow that.

Ahem, No need for a new account... even if you forgot your username and your password, you can get them back with your e-mail...

Hey bro,

Sorry to hear about this hack-stuff. The internet can be so cruel sometimes!

I suggest you hop on over to minecraft.net (the guys who handle your account) and go to the Log in page. From there request that they send you a new password to your email. That should sort out your issues right now.

Good luck!

Also, the launcher doesn't leak passwords. That's not how it works. Know you're frustrated and all, but maybe you should consider changing your password to something different from now on. It might be one that is easy to guess by ''hackers''.

Hey bro,

Sorry to hear about this hack-stuff. The internet can be so cruel sometimes!

I suggest you hop on over to minecraft.net (the guys who handle your account) and go to the Log in page. From there request that they send you a new password to your email. That should sort out your issues right now.

Good luck!

Also, the launcher doesn't leak passwords. That's not how it works. Know you're frustrated and all, but maybe you should consider changing your password to something different from now on. It might be one that is easy to guess by ''hackers''.

Don't ask how I got my account back... I did it the hard way... > : D

Yes, me and my friend both hacked my account back

I helped my friend boot the VPS to start to change the email and password! He did the rest of hacking and all!