Forge Multipart spam

enterprise12

I have been getting this repeating in console ever 2-5 seconds.

[01:16:07] [server thread/ERROR] [ForgeMicroblock/]: Missing mapping for part with ID: tile.stonebricksmooth_11
[01:16:07] [server thread/ERROR] [ForgeMicroblock/]: Missing mapping for part with ID: tile.stonebricksmooth_11

My server has recently started getting timeouts and big lag spikes where players can move and chat, bug everything else freezes for 2-5 seconds.
My host says it is not there side, opis shows a very large ping spike in the graph when this happens.
our TPS stays at 18 the whole time, this occurs even with one player online..

We are using Cauldron forge V1307 and client forge V1307.

Modpack is Industrial Age The Turning

MC 1.7.10 fairly new world, all chunks loaded out to 10k by 10k using worldborder

Edited by enterprise12

• Discord Moderator
  • You have the most recent Mekanism, but EnderIO is a number of builds old.
  • Simply Jetpacks is out of date compared to the version of CoFH mods you have. Same with Railcraft.
  • The version of Chisel 2 you have is quite out of date. This may be directly related to your issue.

alright will give this a try and report back, ty!

Also had to update Tic Tooltips, and TSteelworks, Cookiecore

Edit:

Still receiving those forge multipart errors, testing if the timeouts and lag spikes are gone (also any idea how to disable when players join it listing what mods they are joining with?)

Edit 2: Ping problems still occuring, most likely the timeouts as well

Ping: http://imgur.com/AedGMxG

TPS: http://imgur.com/VgiijAh

Edited by enterprise12

i have it on my beta pack http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/industrial-age-turning-beta

Also has a fast download speed now because im using dropbox pro(yay donations haha)

thats the link to download it, just put it in the search bar on the platform

Do you want the server up so you can test these problems?

*Note* this version has mo creatures removed as well as optifine now. Im currently getting the modpack added to FTB and AT Launcher as well, so it was required to remove them as they are the only 2 mods that dont give out permission to use them.

I have just removed them from my server as well.

I just need ur IGN so i can add you to whitelist(this way players aren't joining)

Edited by enterprise12

• Discord Moderator

This is likely one of two things:

• If it happens when you only use Forge as the server then it may be an issue in Cauldron. Since that isn't being updated anymore you are kind of out of luck.
  • It may be an odd interaction between mods. It might make sense to address the authors of the mods in question (I believe FMP and Chisel).

i doubt it to be cauldron, as there is a whole forum where people talk and none have said anything, havent had a response from the mod authors for awhile,

my players recently dol me they would get some error like packets may not be larger than 32k
]but they rarely got it, and its from hats.