Cant connect to Servers

predatorxil

Question

Launcher Version: most recent one. 3.0.4 i think

Operating System: Windows 64bit

Java Version: 7

Antivirus Program: Every time i try to connect to server, it gives me the error message [internal client error: java.net.connectexception: connection timed out: connect] its not just me, same with my friends.

Description of Problem:

Every time i try to connect to server, it gives me the error message [internal client error: java.net.connectexception: connection timed out: connect] its not just me, same with my friends.

Error Messages:

internal client error: java.net.connectexception: connection timed out: connect

Error Log:

24 answers to this question

look idk what the hell is wrong with it but it worked fine before i updated it since the 20th and ever since its been messed up i cant even play tekkit cause i cant log in when i get a non offline screen it says cant verify username this is a big issue and needs to be resolved

Same problem here, can't connect to their servers, it shouldn't prevent people from playing the game, what is wrong with this, happens everytime I try to connec, I was just taking a break for the last 2hrs played fine then when I came back and wanted to get back online, it can't connect. I can confirm we can't join any servers even with the Vanilla Minecraft and even with Magic Launcher, can't verify username is the problem.

ok online server got look at your name on the premium minecraft list on there servers if the servers are down then you get errors verifying username and such like offline mode cause the servers arent there

update: So as Turonah said, the servers are down, but i question that because i have no problem with regular Minecraft.

I do hope that this is fixed ASAP. Oh, and for some reason i was able to get on my server for a while, but everything tekkit was gone, this is a major issue. any ideas?

update: So as Turonah said, the servers are down, but i question that because i have no problem with regular Minecraft.

I do hope that this is fixed ASAP. Oh, and for some reason i was able to get on my server for a while, but everything tekkit was gone, this is a major issue. any ideas?

Either someone used "/reload" on your server, or your mod pack didn't get loaded correctly. I'd bet on the former.

Also, to everyone else: after the minecraft.net servers are back up, delete your lastlogin file. That tends to fix the login problems (even if you have to type your password in again).

Hey Guys iv been Experimenting with the minecraft and with the techinc laucher i cannot Log into any Servers >:( But when i use the Browser i can log into any server i want to all i want to know is how to fix this :D

Make sure they are Tekkit servers and you use the tekkit in the drop down list of the Technic Launcher, if they aren't Tekkit servers, you won't be able to join them using the Technic Launcher, and be advised, the Technic Pack is only SSP because most of the mods aren't SMP compatible in that pack, don't ask for servers for the Technic Pack, you would be hellen kellered by the mods for your ignorance of the basics.

WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN TO MY FAVORITE TEKKIT SERVER THIS SHOWS UP " INTERNAL EXCEPTION: JAVA.NET.SOCKETEXCEPTION: CONNECTION RESET" this is when i ty to login when i have a signal, when i login and it says communication error, it says this " END OF STREAM" PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!