Transposers, Filters, Regulators, Automatic Crafting Table MkIIs not working

I have a solar panel factory that uses only redpower and equivalent exchange (and ic2 to make coal dust) and it is so ridiculously messed up it makes me want to throw my computer out the window. I have everything set up the way I though i was supposed to, but I think it is either the mk2 auto crafting table or the transposer that is messed up. I have the parts to make a generator but it still wont make a stupid generator. The crafting table it is supposed to send it to (which also has a regulator hooked up to it so that may be the problem) has plenty of space to send generators into, but it wont send the generators. Sometimes when i destroy a filter/transposer and replace it it starts working again but only for a short amount of time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pics linked below:

http://imgur.com/a/PCIv9

You might be setting the timers to be too fast. I've found that they become unreliable at 0.350 and below, but 0.400 and up should be safe.

You might also be able to get rid of the regulators in your factory. The ACT Mk2 acts like a buffer, so inputs from different sides go into different sections of the internal inventory, so you don't have to worry about one input overcrowding the others.

You might be setting the timers to be too fast. I've found that they become unreliable at 0.350 and below, but 0.400 and up should be safe.

You might also be able to get rid of the regulators in your factory. The ACT Mk2 acts like a buffer, so inputs from different sides go into different sections of the internal inventory, so you don't have to worry about one input overcrowding the others.

Ok I will try the timer thing, but I was told to input everything from the bottom of the mk2 act? I will test it out in singleplayer now, thanks for the reply

You didn't show us how the filter is configured, or what is downstream of the filter. It looks to me like the Regulator is working and supplying the designated amount of material to the ACT MK II and that the ACT Mk II is working as it has a generator in its output slot waiting to be grabbed.