I am so confuzed

Whenever I get Tekkit server V3.0.4 it dosent make a world when I run. It just makes four files named ForgeModLoader-0, ForgeModLoader-1, ForgeModLoader-2, and server they are all Text Documents. I thought it was a bug in the version but I even tried getting older versions but they just dont work.

Right... I'm even more confused! You could tell on what system setup you're trying to run Tekkit on. What is the OS, what is your Java version, do you get errors in the log, etc. Tell more, because we aren't going to be able to help you without any information. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Right... I'm even more confused! You could tell on what system setup you're trying to run Tekkit on. What is the OS, what is your Java version, do you get errors in the log, etc. Tell more, because we aren't going to be able to help you without any information. Makes sense, doesn't it?

I am on Windows 7 64-bit java 6 and i tried the V2.1.1 when i removed advanced machines an ee2server from the mods folder it sort of work i just couldnt log in

I am on Windows 7 64-bit java 6 and i tried the V2.1.1 when i removed advanced machines an ee2server from the mods folder it sort of work i just couldnt log in

I also tried the newer versions but they didnt work at all

Edit your post next time. No need to bump your thread up all the time. Anyway, it works. Fine. But you know you need Java 7 for Tekkit right? You've probably luck and removed the right files that need Java 7, but removing shit is no good solution in general.