Any server wont start with calduron

_Mohandar_

I've downloaded the server zip  from Industrial Age The Turning modpack, extracted in a new folder and tryed to start it with his own .bat file, but my cmd says:

Error: Unable to access jarfile cauldron-1.7.10.jar

This happens in any occasion I try to start a calduron server, not only for the Industrial-Age modpack server

I've Windows 7  64bit and even installed the last version of java 1.8.0_40 (before I had 1.7.0_75 of java), but things wont work anyway :/

edit, another info: the EULA is setted on TRUE and is not that because it doesn't even start and you can see that in both cmd

In the mods directory, have you added "http://files.minecraftforge.net/LegacyJavaFixer/legacyjavafixer-1.0.jar"?

I'm sorry, but this is all I could think off. Running a cauldron server myself, but on Linux.
And these two issues are the only ones I came across, but your error message that its not able to access it.
In Linux, I'd take that more seriously than in Windows, but meh. Maybe check the file perms?

Right clicking on the folder and then going properties, there should be a tab permissions. Better to do that on the whole folder. Advanced permissions gives you the ability to change read write per group.

But maybe try this one out, try one of the older versions of cauldron + library files like maybe 10 versions before the latest one released.
Then try and run the latest cauldron again cause maybe its missing some files it needs.

The problem is with my pc somehow, I guess I figured out this.. it does not reconise .bat anymore, dunno why;

I've made many tryes with differents servers/modpacks etz
For example here,

The cmd says "unable to access jarfile "name of the jar" and FTBInstall.bat is not reconised as an internal or external command or as executable or a file batch.

And even the EULA.txt it says it does not exist, even if that is in the folder and setted on true...

All this using ServerStart.bat, if i try to open FTBInstall.bat as administrator it doesn't even open.
If i try to double click any .bat file my pc open it as a .txt file and don't execute it, as I said already, the only way to try opening it is running them as administrator, but anyway my pc seems does not reconise .bat,
..idk why...