[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

ive just joined someones towny. the're all so nice <3 ive bin on teamspeak like all the day <3 teamspeak is a chatprogram where you can voice speak with others on the server :D it was super fun :D

Teampeak is great! I love having a dedicated teamspeak server for our Tekkit servers! :D

Edited by DestroyerMa
Mistakes

i like it how griefing isnt allowed. ive never bin griefed so ive never lost alot of stuff... and if i would be griefed i wouldn't care because i can make a reimburst request on the forum so i can get my stuff back :D

Yeah if you claimed your stuff! Thank god that claiming is so easy on this server!

If this double posting across the two 5 kingdoms servers does not stop I am closing the threads. I am not convinced there are two servers, as every single little accomplishment you guys post is done on both threads.

And Hego_damask/Sheev_palpatine, we do have IP tools. 1 account. And no, I will not accept any variation of the "identical twin brothers" excuse.

And, seriously guys. You might want to tone down the enthusiasm a bit. The average minecraft player is 15, not 5. Your thinly disguised bump post banter should not look like the script of a show populated by primary colored talking animals looking to teach letters/numbers/shapes to kids.

If this double posting across the two 5 kingdoms servers does not stop I am closing the threads. I am not convinced there are two servers, as every single little accomplishment you guys post is done on both threads.

And Hego_damask/Sheev_palpatine, we do have IP tools. 1 account. And no, I will not accept any variation of the "identical twin brothers" excuse.

And, seriously guys. You might want to tone down the enthusiasm a bit. The average minecraft player is 15, not 5. Your thinly disguised bump post banter should not look like the script of a show populated by primary colored talking animals looking to teach letters/numbers/shapes to kids.

unfortunately you could not be more wrong, we do have more than one server, its even in the title, otherwise what would be need bungee for? if you'd like more info than this page here pm me and ill give you as much proof as you need.

Hego_damask/Sheev_palpatine are 2 different people, were a family server we have a lot of groups that usually live in the same house. while i don't know there account details i can support that they are not the same person.

also i'm not sure if your just a generally angry person or something but criticizing people based on there attitude is pretty rude. i could not be more disappointed than when a moderator complains because people are enjoying themselves. 

any other issues you may have can be taken up with me directly. thanks and be happy.

unfortunately you could not be more wrong, we do have more than one server, its even in the title, otherwise what would be need bungee for? if you'd like more info than this page here pm me and ill give you as much proof as you need. 

From the posts here, every tiny event that happens on one server simultaneously happens on the other. So it's one of 3 things.

1: There is only 1 server and you guys are running 2 threads, which is against the rules.

2: Your users are misrepresenting the conditions on one of the two servers to bump it in the forums. Breaking multiple rules and putting it well within my authority to spamclean their accounts and wipe hundreds of post from the forums.

3: Your server group has formed a quantum entanglement between the two servers, causing events to happen simultaneously across distances and disparate environments. Such an event would break quite a few current laws of physics and would herald the dawn of a new age of humanity. An age of enlightenment and wonder as the laws of relativity are shattered and humanity masters both time and space.

I don't know about you, but my money isn't exactly on option 3 here.

Hego_damask/Sheev_palpatine are 2 different people, were a family server we have a lot of groups that usually live in the same house. while i don't know there account details i can support that they are not the same person.

Identical IPs, registration date, email addresses, and posting style/habits.

I frankly wouldn't care about his multiply personality disorder if it wasn't used to fake conversations just to bump your server threads.

also i'm not sure if your just a generally angry person or something but criticizing people based on there attitude is pretty rude. i could not be more disappointed than when a moderator complains because people are enjoying themselves. 

any other issues you may have can be taken up with me directly. thanks and be happy.

No. Criticizing you is my job here. Blatantly breaking multiple rules is rude.

If this were just a case of people enjoying themselves then there would be no issue. Except maybe a need to warn these poor souls not to drink any cool-aid you offer them.

But these posts are blatantly breaking the rules, and frankly it's insulting. So either the shitposting will stop or I will clean the forums up myself.