Training Dummy & Quarry *OK!

Mrpeanut188

Question

First, my quarry is not working like it should. It never starts the initiation process even though I've supplied way more then enough power to it, and put a alchemist chest next to it.

Next; I saw a "Training Dummy" object, nearby a musket and crossbow. I tried placing it, Nothing happened. I tried stepping through, and it wouldn't let me. I couldn't place block there, but I cannot destroy it, or place blocks in a 2-3 block radius.

9 answers to this question

Having this same problem. Placed some training dummys, which work fine in single player survival, but don't show up in SMP. They are still 'there' but aren't able to be destroyed or walked through. It's affecting the players on my server in a pretty annoying way.

Getting rid of them isn't a problem. Get a //wand, make a box around where it is, then //regen. You'll loose what you built but it gets rid of the phantom objects. My guess is the either the mod_EE.props are messed up or ids are still a teeny bit fugged elsewhere.

I have these working on my server and I didn't do anything special. I don't mean to sound rude but have they ever worked for you? Are you using them properly?

I have them powered and everything. They just don't do anything. Except the Pump does work for me. Not the Mining Well or Quarry :/