server issues, help!

I am unable to create any tekkit items, such as the philosophers stone, or even spawn them from the inventory cheat mode.

when i use a craftign table, the item appears for a very short period of time, then dissapears and i am unable to create it! this also goes for every other tekkit item on the multiplayer server

i repeat, this is a multiplayer server, can anyone help me with this issues?

Ah young grasshopper, so blind. The knowledge you seek is not found within others, but below yourself. You must search within yourself to find the truth, that you do not answer the question, the question answers you...

Your quest will take you far, far above, and a bit to the right. It will require the abilities passed down from your elders, the ancient skills of English and Basic Problem Solving.

Now go young grasshopper, obtain the knowledge you seek with your own hands!

Yeesh, can't a guy find a young impressionable youth to mold into a master tekkit user through a series of seeming unrelated tedious mundane tasks?

That WAS help. If you're going to sit around and expect everyone else to do your work for you, especially when you didn't bother to use the bug forum, you're not going to last long here.

So get off your entitled little lazy ass and do a damn search for your extremely common problem.

Yeesh, can't a guy find a young impressionable youth to mold into a master tekkit user through a series of seeming unrelated tedious mundane tasks?

That WAS help. If you're going to sit around and expect everyone else to do your work for you, especially when you didn't bother to use the bug forum, you're not going to last long here.

So get off your entitled little lazy ass and do a damn search for your extremely common problem.

was done and fixed, thanks for the help, no need to be vulgar