mod_ic2nuclearcontrol v1.1.6

mod_compact solars 2.2

mod_tube stuff 48.2.1

mod_ironchest 3.3

mod_immbiscore 48.21

mod_EE1.4.5.1

Error Log:

7 answers to this question

Hey all .. i got this same problem and its not posted about anywhere .. could someone give me a kick in the right direction .. ?

I can't log into my tekkit server anymore, it says I am missing mods

this means you are not using the correct version of tekkit. the most common cause is trying to a development version instead of the recommended build. in the launcher, make sure tekkit is selected, then click on "options" and click on "always use recommended builds". once you've done that, click ok and log in to tekkit.

Did this and No different!!

Never mind .. im SO stupid!!

FIX Is this:

in the launcher, make sure tekkit is selected, then click on "options" and click on "always use recommended builds"!!!!!!!!!

Hey, it would be nice if anyone got an answer for this, if so please make it fast! :)

What about the whole "You should probably use Tekkit 3.0.3 to log in to Tekkit 3.0.3/3.0.4 servers" thing the very post before yours?

Then delete your .techniclauncher\tekkit folder and reinstall it. Something got botched when you installed 3.1.0 (which is what happened, btw).

*Edit: That'll teach me to not refresh the thread after leaving it open for 15 minutes.

So continuing off what this guy said, I am having the same problem, but whenever I delete the .technichlauncher folder, and relaunch the launcher, it does the same thing. Please help as soon as you are available to. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: So narrowing it down, I have found that 3.1.0 will run past the mojang screen, just not work with the server, but when I run 3.0.3 it will go to mojang then close and give me a bug report. Is there any idea what could be wrong?

So continuing off what this guy said, I am having the same problem, but whenever I delete the .technichlauncher folder, and relaunch the launcher, it does the same thing. Please help as soon as you are available to. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: So narrowing it down, I have found that 3.1.0 will run past the mojang screen, just not work with the server, but when I run 3.0.3 it will go to mojang then close and give me a bug report. Is there any idea what could be wrong?

What could be wrong is that you're not posting a bug report. 3.1.0 will not work with any server. 3.0.3 should, but there are sometimes problems.