Freezes at least 5 times a day!

fr2l0ud

Question

Launcher Version: 3.0.3

Operating System: Microsoft Windows Version 6.1 2009 Windows 7

Java Version: 32-Bit

Antivirus Program: Every less than an hour or so, my Tekkit freezes, then after a long time turns White, and when I try to close the window it won't let me so I have to restart the computer and start up the launcher again, then it goes on and on. It's really annoying, somone please help!

Description of Problem:

Every less than an hour or so, my Tekkit freezes, then after a long time turns White, and when I try to close the window it won't let me so I have to restart the computer and start up the launcher again, then it goes on and on. It's really annoying, somone please help!

Error Messages:

None

Error Log:

None

10 answers to this question

try hitting the options button at the start of the technic launcher near login then select more data. also this used to happen to me and i found a solution for it but cant remember where it is, i think it was that my comp was preset to not allow a dump of some sort then minecraft would do exactly what you said if i find out what it was i will post a link.

I have this same problem,but mine freezes every 4 to 10 minutes and i have to do ctrl=alt+del then task manager to close it,i tried configuring some stuff in option(not much in there)cleared the cache changed the 1 g in it to 1536 mb and still happens,I need some help...