Server optimizations

X_Log

Hi i dont know if this is allowed but i just want a quick server lookup so you can give me advices what mods/plugins are conflicting and how to prevent such stuff.

Here is the Platform API from my modpack: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/equestrian-elementals

Here is a Pastee link with the latest server log: https://pastee.org/njrmg

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: in addirion: Singleplayer is crashing while generate a new world. It seems Liteloader is causing this. But Multiplayer is working fine for players.

Edited by X_Log

• Discord Moderator
  • You would be better off using FastCraft instead of FPSPlus.
  • Your OptiFine is out of date.
  • Why are you not including GalacticraftPlanets?
  • ExtraBiomesXL and Bomes O' Plenty should be an "either/or", not a "both".
  • I would recommend updating Forge and all the mods.
  • Your SSP crash is related to biome generation, possibly specifically related to village generation. You will need to methodically go through the pack disabling mods until you can isolate the conflict.

As for your server, I'm really not sure what you are asking for. Are one or more of your plugins not working properly? Is there some feature you are looking for which is not currently available?

The main reason why i ask for this is that mods are puking a lot of errors. So i thought there would be any optimizations. Well thank you for the answer. I will look into update/removes from my modpack.

For the Galacticraft Planets: We are using Galacticraft because of an intern MLP:FIM fandom joke (i.e. To the Moon). If there wasnt this reference, we wouldnt have Galacticraft at all.

Edited by X_Log

• I would recommend updating Forge and all the mods.

​We also just updated a majority of mods to latest/recommended version. For Forge: we are using Forge 1291. This is the latest recommended version of it.

• Discord Moderator

The challenge you are going to run into with Forge is that around the #1350 range there was a major change to the way the Fluid registry functioned which required updates to many mods. Many of those mods (Extra Utilities, Tinkers' Construct, etc.) require a much newer version of Forge (#1384 in the case of Tinkers' newest builds).

Without specific log date concerning what you feel to be mod errors (in a pastebin, not here) we would only be guessing.