Teleporters don't work... ?

Hi,

I've made some teleporters on Tekkit. Everything is fine, there is an MFSU beneath both teleporters, they both have enough power, there is button connected to the teleporters, my inventory is almost empty and they're linked to each other.

I can teleport FROM my house to any portal I've linked to the one I'm using, the problem is, that I can't teleport back... When I want to go back, those blue sparkles are in the air for a second but that's everything that happens. I've replaced the teleporters and linked them again, but it won't work. The only difference between both teleporters is, that the one at my house gets power from solar panels and the other one gets power from 2 generators, could that be the problem?

Any advice would be really appreciated!

Hi,

I've made some teleporters on Tekkit. Everything is fine, there is an MFSU beneath both teleporters, they both have enough power, there is button connected to the teleporters, my inventory is almost empty and they're linked to each other.

I can teleport FROM my house to any portal I've linked to the one I'm using, the problem is, that I can't teleport back... When I want to go back, those blue sparkles are in the air for a second but that's everything that happens. I've replaced the teleporters and linked them again, but it won't work. The only difference between both teleporters is, that the one at my house gets power from solar panels and the other one gets power from 2 generators, could that be the problem?

Any advice would be really appreciated!

Is the MFSU full? Teleportations take a shitload of EU. If it works one way then it should work both ways. Make sure the MFSU is full.

Yes, they're both full, but they still work one way

1) Remove the teleporter that doesn't work

2) Wrench the MFSU the wrong way and then back into the right way

3) Put the teleporter back & re-link it & try again

If this works, answer one question: is the teleporter placed higher than Y-layer 128?