[Custom Modpack] Crash when loading some missing libs

_andry

This happens only to a friend of mine, I wasn't able to replicate it

I created a private 1.7.10 modpack, the relative server, and redistributed it to 6 friends, at first i shipped it with forge 1388

A friend tried to download the modpack and encountered this error:

[B#301]  Exception in thread "main" [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.io.CharSource.readLines(Lcom/google/common/io/LineProcessor;)Ljava/lang/Object;
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.processATFile(AccessTransformer.java:125)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.readMapFile(AccessTransformer.java:120)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.<init>(AccessTransformer.java:101)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.<init>(AccessTransformer.java:97)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.registerTransformer(LaunchClassLoader.java:88)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLDeobfTweaker.java:32)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
[B#301]  [02:05:44] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: 	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

The entire log from the Technic console can be found here: http://pastebin.com/wi6X3YWb

He can't get to the Mojang screen, the just click "Play" and after a few seconds it returns to the launcher

He tried reinstalling the launcher by deleting the .technic folder but it didn't worked

I googled a bit and found that this happens to custom launchers that tries to download the guava 17.0 lib but fails

I tried to rollback the version of forge to the first 1300 build and it worked, he was able to play the game, but now i can't update mods like Tinkers' Constructs that requires 1384+

The problem is that he is using the official launcher, the launcher downloads the libs but don't "install" them, so, there is a way to integrate the libs in the modpack itself or there is another solution?

Edited by _andry

i think it because your friend using cracked technic launcher :/

mine dont have such a error like that cuz im premium user, its not their fault :/

for fix DOWNGRADE it to version 1387

Edited by Dhewa