World corrupted! *using vanilla map*

pieiscool32

Question

When using my 1.1.4 world in the new 2.0 server I got a LONG string of errors, for the errors please click here:

http://pastebin.com/VRHR172E

That's just a small chunk of the error code.

Ok, when on the server tons of items were either missing or changed. We put tons of work on the server and we don't want to start over. I converted the world using the world converter and no errors came up, but when starting the server with the world it kept spamming me errors about trying to place items and can't. Can anyone help?

NOTE:Only the items post-tekkit was corrupted, everything we built before we got tekkit is ok, but everything after is gone/corrupted. (which is a lot of stuff btw)(and by corrupted I mean the original item was replaced by a vanilla block. i.e. concrete was changed to stone brick, nuke reactor to leaves,etc,etc...)

Update: Ok, now that I found out that the world is gone no matter what I do, but now the server keeps disconnecting me and saying something about a bad packet error, and the console says EndOfStream. My friend just told me that when he tried to join the world loads a little bit than the launcher stalls and than he gets a white screen, And the server's ram and cpu spike for a little than it calms down and levels out. Any answers as to why?

UPDATE: the server keeps lashing out the error codes and kicks players that breaks blocks that are changing

USING VANILLA MAP: We are using our vanilla map backup and my friend and I are having problems with our inventory, when I click an item in the inventory the server kicks us. When using the trash thing in NEI nothing happens when I click on an item. The console has no errors or problems, it just says player kicked.

1 answer to this question