Protection plugins compatible with tekkit

Hi,

I am going to setup a server for me and my friend. I thought I might allow a couple other people in to so I need a plugin which will protect areas of land for each member. It would also be nice if the "owner" of the protected land could let other players have access to their land. I would be the person to setup the protected land. Also could it protect everything including machines oil etc. im going to be very careful about who i let on my server but just in case, Any anti griefing plugins that are compatible with tekkit would be very helpful.Thanks

Spencer14

I use GriefPrevention. It depends on WorldGuard so that has to be in your plugins folder as well, but it does a nice job of protecting land and builds. The only negative thing is it doesn't protect non-vanilla chests but as long as you make them inaccessible (put a roof over them) then noone can get to their contents. Really cool plugin tho...gives each member an initial amount of blocks that they can claim and they earn more each hour they play (configurable). Players automatically claim a small amount of land when they place their first vanilla chest and can claim more with a golden shovel. If you use economy you can sell blocks from the server for a configurable amount. It does more than just protect land tho...it has some anti-grief settings that won't allow buckets to be dumped on land you don't own and tnt can't be detonated on the surface, as well as chat spam protection (with autoban) but all of these can be configured or shut off completely in the config.yml. It also protects animals on your land and crops from being trampled. Not sure if this is what your looking for but...I like it!

I use residence it allows players to select and protect their own land, once they own it they can specify who can do exactly what on their residence. you can have one player have container permissions and another have build, it allows subzones has economy support and can even be configured to protect modded item inventories

• 3 months later...

See the problem with Grief prevention that I was having is that if someone has engines going in their protected land they will not blow up. They just constantly blow up over and over again. So I just stuck with worldguard. I do want to find something or a fix for Grief prevention to keep players from trampling crops though.