i have no technic launcher .jar file

awesome-aj

Question

Launcher Version: a 3.0.3 i think the newest one

Operating System: pc and it is a peace of crap

Java Version: i just downloaded new one i am fine

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

i used to have java directory problem but i fixed that now when i press technic launcher it opens up and then closes fast and nothing happens i cant find technic launcher .jar in my .techniclauncher file only technic-launcher and i cant open it with java the only two options are open with ventrilo or winrar. i looked on the common problems and it got me to technicpack.net but i does not say what i should download please help.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

I assume you actually have Java installed? You should have the right-click open with Java option if it's actually on your computer. If you downloaded the .jar with Internet Explorer, go get it with a browser that doesn't mess with your file extensions.

ok well i found my .jar but i still cant open it with java it says open with ventrilo or winrar and i can click other and i click browse and then i have a java folder then when i click on that i can click bin or lib and then from there i can click on a lot of other ones

Try running it with a batch file. If you're not sure how to make one, download the server software, pull the launch.bat from there and stick it in your .techniclauncher folder, and change the file name in it to the correct one for the launcher.