2nd Modpack Attempt

Gunner Bones

Thanks for that! I actually decided I will not put in the morph mod since it casues lags on servers, however I'll be adding Tinker's Construct instead. And since I don't need morph, I don't need iChunUtil. Ill let you guys know what happens.

I do not know how it works on your computer, or if it's just my computer, but it does not load. It always freezes at loading Galacticraft Planets (picture attached) and it will not load. I tried resetting the pack, and deleting and re-installing, but it is not working on mine. I'm running a Mac OSX 10.9.5 with Java 7.

Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 7.02.37 PM.png

• Discord Moderator

Looks like it's complaining about the AntiGravity (Starminer) mod. It also looks like you have downloaded that mod from an illegitimate location just based on the mod name. Any mod named in the format "Mod-Name-Mod-1.7.10.jar" is very likely to be a ripoff of the original author's work. Always get your mods directly from the mod authors.

Try removing that mod. If it starts fine without it you might try this third party update: http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17975

It did not work, even without StarMine it still froze at Galacticraft planets. I don't think StarMine was the problem, it was working fine before. Ill remove Galacticraft and re-add StarMine. And Mekanism, I've been wanting to get that in too.

• Discord Moderator
  • The /mods/mekanism.zip file serves no purpose and should be removed.
  • You should ensure your mod file names are what the author is distributing. For instance, your CustomNPCs mod has "copy" at the end of it.
  • Your Mekanism mod is out of date.
  • You are using an old version of Java 8. Update to the latest build.
  • It looks like you are allocating only 1G to the Launcher. Try upping that to 2G.

This error:

GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.

indicates that there is something wrong with your PC. The pack works for me no matter how many times I start it.

I will get on it, but does this information help solving the problem:

I created a Sphax PureBDCraft 64x texture pack with patches for this modpack, is that ok to run: Download
I do not believe my computer has malware, the only thing wrong is that it is low on space.

Edited by Gunner Bones

• Discord Moderator

Your "orespawn-1.zip" file is definitely messed up. You should be directly downloading the mod from the author's website. The direct download is named "orespawn-1.7.10-20.3.zip" so I don't know where you got your file, but it is surely "incorrect".

I see no reference to Lucky Block mod in your 2.0.1 download from earlier today. I can't test it now because your download URL for your pack is currently broken.

I did not want to imply that your computer has malware. However, if your pack works everywhere else, and in every test environment I have access to but doesn't work reliably on your PC then the problem is on your PC. It could be a video driver issue, a memory issue of some sort, memory allocation, other system setting, who knows.

I updated the pack and added some mods that Ive been meaning to get to. I made sure these are from the developer's website and the most recent version. Download

Ill get to fixing orespawn. I'll be restoring my computer soon, but not today, in some time, and probably by then these specific errors will go away.

Hello,

Ive been getting the same crash now, and I realize it hasn't been the mods. For some reason, going into fullscreen is crashing it! Just as the mine craft window appears it crashes, and I think it does have to do with fullscreen because at [14:34:25] it says "ERROR: Couldn't toggle fullscreen". Should I keep it off of fullscreen when I exit? It has worked before when I do not set it to fullscreen in the past now that I think of it.

http://pastebin.com/hpyuV1Cd < Log report

Anyways,

I guess this ends this thread. Thank you so much plowmanplow for helping me with this. I even managed to make a THIRD modpack now that I know what to do. That one now works. Now these mod packs I made all work on my server, which I only dreamed of becoming a reality. So, this is Gunner signing off. Until next time.

Closed