IC2 Crafting not working

Davidk911

Question

Title: IC2 Crafting not working

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: 1.6 + 1.7

Description of Problem:

When i try to craft something from ic2 the item flashes in the in the crafted box but then disappears, i have tried to quickly line up the items then click the thing i wanted to craft quicker than it flashes but it still doesn't work, i dont know about buildcraft items or other mods but vanilla items work fine.

image: ic2error.png

Error Messages:

None

Error Log:

None

8 answers to this question

I forgot to mention that i have uninstalled technic and minecraft (deleted .minecraft and .technicpack) then ran minecraft.exe then ran techniclauncher.exe the problem still persist. I am also appauled that i had to register in order to report a bug, I thought for once in my life i'd be a good guy and report something but it is an absolute joke i had to register to do so.

...I am also appauled that i had to register in order to report a bug, I thought for once in my life i'd be a good guy and report something but it is an absolute joke i had to register to do so.

I can't think of a single smallish forum, off the top of my head, that lets you post without registering. Also, your spelling is appalling.

I can't think of a single smallish forum, off the top of my head, that lets you post without registering. Also, your spelling is appalling.

I wasn't talking about posting on the forum, I just wanted to report a bug but had to register to a forum to do so instead of having a form system in place.

I wasn't talking about posting on the forum, I just wanted to report a bug but had to register to a forum to do so instead of having a form system in place.

I can just see it now. Anonymous people by the hundreds posting bugs with not enough information to help them, then them screaming about how unhelpful those Technic people are. Yeah, no, that probably wouldn't happen...would it?

Do you use a permission system like PermissionEx or any other sometimes they can interfere with the crafting of tekkit items for example on PermissionEx if i made a mistake however small if wouldn't allow the crafting of tekkit items just they way you have described it. So check that your plugins are not interfering with the game as this maybe the case.

Sorry to the people that are trying to help I perhaps should of mentioned this in the post but it is not my server I judt thought it wasa tekkit bug because my launcher did an update just before that's all.

To the other guy, annoymous people still can do such a thing and theu do have you read the majority of bug reports on thois forum? People are going to be retàrded whether you register or not, all registering does is filter out like 80 percent of trolls because they are to bone idle to do so. But for the people who just want to report a bud and don't like giving information to do so its a detterant for them. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes typed this one and blackberry and can't be bothered to proof read/scroll through on it.