Technic Launcher asset "OpenSans+" won't download

Lesmiserables32

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi guys. If you are still having trouble with technic install, follow these steps, it worked for me. First, you will need a text editor such as Notepad++ to do this. Go into your %appdata% folder. From there, find the folder titled ".technic". (without the " "). Then, in that folder, there should be a file titled something like "settings.json". Open the file up on Notepad++ or whatever editing software you have, and look at the directory line. Make sure that the name of the drive in that line that technic is to be installed on matches up with the actual name of the drive. My hard drive (what I installed technic onto) is named E, while it was put in as A in that settings file. If they already match, this solution probably will not work for you. Once you edit it to match the real name of the drive, click save and exit out. Run the technic installer and it should work like a gem. Hope this helps!

• Moderators

post the log

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

On 12/20/2016 at 8:49 AM, Hoosk said:

Hi guys. If you are still having trouble with technic install, follow these steps, it worked for me. First, you will need a text editor such as Notepad++ to do this. Go into your %appdata% folder. From there, find the folder titled ".technic". (without the " "). Then, in that folder, there should be a file titled something like "settings.json". Open the file up on Notepad++ or whatever editing software you have, and look at the directory line. Make sure that the name of the drive in that line that technic is to be installed on matches up with the actual name of the drive. My hard drive (what I installed technic onto) is named E, while it was put in as A in that settings file. If they already match, this solution probably will not work for you. Once you edit it to match the real name of the drive, click save and exit out. Run the technic installer and it should work like a gem. Hope this helps!

it's work thanks