Any tekkit texture pack that are 16x16?

Hi, I want to make a 16x16 texture pack, but I don't know how to make one which people can download, so I want a 16x16 texture pack (any one will do, as long as you can tell what them things are) which I will fully edit. And I want it to be a full texture pack and not one of those dodgy unfinished ones. I already checked google, and it only came up with 32x32. Thanks for your help.

I looked at the files, and it didn't have any tekkit files.

That's right, afaik there are no 16x16 texture packs that go any further than Vanilla Minecraft. But I gave you the link, so you could look at the contents and learn from that. You could then get the Sphax texture from here. That contains the complete directory and file structure from all the mods in Tekkit. Learn from that as well and your good to go if you're a good graphic designer. If you can't learn from these examples then you clearly aren't...

That's right, afaik there are no 16x16 texture packs that go any further than Vanilla Minecraft. But I gave you the link, so you could look at the contents and learn from that. You could then get the Sphax texture from here. That contains the complete directory and file structure from all the mods in Tekkit. Learn from that as well and your good to go if you're a good graphic designer. If you can't learn from these examples then you clearly aren't...

ok thanks.