Error unzipping a file

Marconis77

• Discord Moderator

This thread likely belongs in Platform Pagoda. Hopefully a kind forum admin will move it.

Always provide the API URL or pack details page link when requesting custom modpack assistance.

• Dropbox public links should have the "www" replaced with "dl" and have the question mark at the end removed along with anything trailing it.
  • You have a file named "[1.7.10]......mod.zip.zip" in the mods folder. This looks like it is supposed to be a texture/resource pack but is broken for pretty much all versions of MC. In any event, it doesn't belong in the mods folder.
  • You have some mods named in the format of "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar". Almost no authors name their mods like that. This is typically an indication that you have obtained the mods from an illegitimate source. This is "bad". Always get your mods directly from the authors. (You have many mods for which this applies)
  • You have the AM2 API file (old). This is only for use by mod developers and should not be included in your pack.
  • You should probably be using a newer version of Forge. Make sure you update mods to ensure compliance with the updated Fluids API. You currently have mods which require Forge >= #1355 and also mods which require Forge <= #1344. This won't work. You need to update Forge and all your mods.
  • Flan's weapon/parts packs go in the /Flan/ folder, not in /mods/.
  • Flan's Titan pack requires Mecha Parts pack (which you would notice if you got it from the author's website).

You have so many mods from illegitimate sources that I am not going to do what would normally be my next debugging step, which is to try to run it in my test environment. Update Forge and all your mods (from their respective authors) and come back here with more details.