Error: Loading: C:Program Files\Java\jre8\server\bin\jvm.dll

mohanderson

Question

I've had this problem for a while now. I stopped trying to fix it, but then i wanted to try a modpack. When i open technic, it takes like 10 minutes then a window pops up, saying "Error: Loading: C:Program Files\Java\jre8\server\bin\jvm.dll"

I've tried reinstalling Java and reinstalling technic, but this problem continues. 

FYI: someone said that Java 8v11 is good for technic, but feel free to correct me. :)

8 answers to this question

• Moderators

old socks with extra holes in them are good too!

when you are done listening to idiots; uninstall whatever old upgrade of java you have (uninstall all java you have!), restart your PC and install the - LATEST - of Java 8.

"An error occurred while starting the application. Not enough storage is available to process this command" 

I'm guessing it has to do with storage.....  but how do i fix it?

EDIT: I checked the log and it has this over and over again: "[B#265] 2015/06/17 08:32:08 [INFO] Console Mode Activated
[B#265] 2015/06/17 08:32:08 [INFO] Launching command: '/C:/Users/Rowan/Desktop/TechnicLauncher.exe ' "

Edited by mohanderson

old socks with extra holes in them are good too!

when you are done listening to idiots; uninstall whatever old upgrade of java you have (uninstall all java you have!), restart your PC and install the - LATEST - of Java 8.

​.......... doesn't work