Sound not working on ModdedNetwork 11.10 :(

LunaRip

Hello new to the forums ^_^

My problem is with Moddednetwork 11.10 after downloading , for some reason there is No Sound.. I have the sound way up on my comp., checked settings on there to, As far as I can see the sound is on on the game on the opening screen,  No circle with a line through it... What is the Latest Version 11.10 or 3.0?????

I've tried like Everything.. searched & searched , opening -closing, Looking at diff. settings, trying settings seeing  if anything works, Re-started my comp.(Laptop) ,googled, Un-installed than re-installed ect ect..  :bang:

And I'm figuring since I un-installed & Re-installed I should have the latest version / versions..

TYSM in Advance 4 your Time & Help ^_^

EDIT: I just checked it again and it said I have one outdated mod..

To use the command to view, But have no idea how to do that lol

I tried mod options but just say's in Red disabled..

Edited by LunaRip
mistakes, forgotten stuff.. ^_^

This is a mod pack I installed and played with the Technic launcher, it's suppose to be like Crazy craft..

I clicked moddednetwork on the launcher to see if I could get a link from it and it brought me to the Technic site ,

here's the link I think you mean , I don't know what a APi is.. http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/new-crazy-craft-30.583016

it doesn't show a version  11.10 on the site though just 2.2, 3.0, and moddednetwork star wars.

But on the Techniclauncher itself it says  install 11.10  just above the blue cog  Which is what I did..

But anyway  good news I found out one of the settings was actually not on >.> , there are a few settings one can get mixed up with easy especially if new to game, launcher, & technical names used..  Sorry in  frustration    I didn't realize what a simple fix it was sooner & wasted anyone's time here..

TYSM Anywho ^_^

Edited by LunaRip

Not sure what you mean, but it was just the simple mistake of not realizing the master volume was turned way down for some reason..

And not remembering exactly where in what settings it was in.. I guess we can just be glad that that's all it was & not some real technical problem..

I may have even did it  w/o realizing when trying to figure out the problem myself B4 I came to anyone..

Would you know the latest version is it 3.0 or 11.10???

Again sorry about that & 4 wasting anyone's time which would have been very appreciated.. 

TYSM again 4 your time ^_^

Edited by LunaRip