Recompiling

DerptM

I try to recompile but I get errors..

== MCP 6.2 (data: 6.2, client: 1.2.5, server: 1.2.5) ==

# found jad, ff, jad patches, ff patches, osx patches, srgs, name csvs, doc csvs

, param csvs, astyle, astyle config

== Recompiling client ==

> Cleaning bin

> Recompiling

'"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23\bin\javac" -Xlint:-options -deprecation -g -

source 1.6 -target 1....' failed : 1

== ERRORS FOUND ==

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:387: type parameters of <T>T cann

ot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upp

er bounds T,java.lang.Object

return ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(instanceclass, instance, fieldin

dex);

^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:401: type parameters of <T>T cann

ot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upp

er bounds T,java.lang.Object

return ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(instanceclass, instance, field);

^

2 errors

==================

!! Can not find server sources, try decompiling !!

Press any key to continue . . .

I got this error once, and judging from the error log, you don't have the required version of java to do the decompiling. Download the JDK 7u3 from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk-7u3-download-1501626.html and try it again. If that fails, you may have another mod (outside of Modloader or Forge) in your jar. Look at jakj's post about decompiling with other mods. If you are using forge, it has its own batch file for installing itself. Use it.

Well, again, we don't really have enough info from OP (like any mods installed, how they set up MCP, etc.), but the <T> T thing was something I did see when I was trying to get MCP set up, so I am just recommending things that I tried to get my copy working.