[1.7.10]Personal Tech/Magic Modpack

JMLG

Hi guys, I am here to turn public my personal modpack that i play for so long that I wanted to share it with the good people of the technic community!

Here is my modpack: "JMLG's Modpack" http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/jmlgs-tech-pack.681330

There's a lot of known mods on the modpack like Buildcraft, Thaumcraft, ThermalExpansion and some others that go along the way and will be implemented in the close future, don't worry, all the mods are listed in the permissions tab of the modpack page!

It also has a rather huge amount of ore gen inputed on the configs where you can have a cave dedicated only to ores, but the stone is still there of course.

If you want to contact me to suggest for addicion/removal of mods os any bugs, contact me through my personal email listed in the modpack's help section!

Hope you like my personal modpack as much has me!

Don't be alarmed if you have to update the modpack several times 'cause the modpack is having some changes. One of witch is the addicion of mekanism mods and some others. Oh and don't forget to allocate atleast 2Gb of RAM

• 2 weeks later...