RingMany Posted December 19, 2015 Posted December 19, 2015 (edited) (deleted) Edited October 3 by RingMany no longer needed Quote
EvilOwl Posted December 21, 2015 Posted December 21, 2015 Moving to Platform Pagoda, the place we discuss custom modpacks. What's the modpack slug or what was the api link for that deleted modpack? Quote
RingMany Posted December 21, 2015 Author Posted December 21, 2015 What's the modpack slug or what was the api link for that deleted modpack? Thanks for the reply, The API link is: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/fraxis But when searching via the launcher, the name changes to 'Exodis' Quote
RingMany Posted December 25, 2015 Author Posted December 25, 2015 Sorry to rush, but I was wondering if you had an update?Thanks. Quote
EvilOwl Posted December 25, 2015 Posted December 25, 2015 I forwarded your question to the admins, that's all I can do. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.