Server GUI?

Stupid question, but:

Server GUI for Tekkit? I grabbed the launcher and server downloads off the main tekkit page, and it works fine. The clientside gui is fantastic and the serverside gui is... still vanilla commandline? I was actually expecting a custom GUI serverside like the clientside launcher, honestly. I've searched and haven't found an existing one for tekkit specifically.

I know Tekkit is a downstream Bukkit+mods package, and I know Bukkit has many different server GUI apps, but I have no idea how to get any of them working with a tekkit server, or if they can even support it at all.

Will I have to just manually install all the tekkit mods in a standard bukkit server with the GUI?

• Forum Administrators

I don't understand why you need a GUI buttttt if it works with normal Bukkit it should work just fine with Tekkit. Try them?

I was just surprised the tekkit serverside didn't have as fancy a custom GUI as tekkit clientside. I really did expect a custom GUI with package version and addon management.

Got a bukkit GUI working, turns out I just needed one that would actually let me specify the tekkit jar. Seems to work.

I was just surprised the tekkit serverside didn't have as fancy a custom GUI as tekkit clientside. I really did expect a custom GUI with package version and addon management.

Got a bukkit GUI working, turns out I just needed one that would actually let me specify the tekkit jar. Seems to work.

You can use this GUI http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bukkitgui/ and name your Tekkit.jar craftbukkit.jar. Then it should work with all the GUIs out there.