NoCheatPlus and Quantum

I have NoCheatPlus plugin running on my server. I have given the correct permissions to the players such as runfly and others, but they are yet to be able to use jetpacks and quantum boots to fly/jump. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Who uses NoCheat on a Tekkit server...? It has no way to detect jetpack/q-leggings use. It'll just call hax on anyone who tries to use them. Plus it causes many other problems. :/

I know but I would rather prevent hackers than allow the use of jetpacks and such.

I know but I would rather prevent hackers than allow the use of jetpacks and such.

I feel you, bro, but trust me, it's gonna cause more harm than good. I had NoCheat and Orebfuscator the first time I tried to run a public Tekkit server, and it just turns people off. Oreby is gonna cause tremendous lag for quarries and stuff, plus you have to configure it to account for every single Tekkit transparent block. And a lot of people will not play without jetpacks/EE fly rings. :/

So far I haven't had a problem with hacking. I've just had to deal with frakking glitchers (disk drive dupe & NEI dupes), but no hackers.

I feel you, bro, but trust me, it's gonna cause more harm than good. I had NoCheat and Orebfuscator the first time I tried to run a public Tekkit server, and it just turns people off. Oreby is gonna cause tremendous lag for quarries and stuff, plus you have to configure it to account for every single Tekkit transparent block. And a lot of people will not play without jetpacks/EE fly rings. :/

So far I haven't had a problem with hacking. I've just had to deal with frakking glitchers (disk drive dupe & NEI dupes), but no hackers.

Thanks for the advice I mate.