Personal chest not so personal V3.1.1

I have noticed that personal chest no longer have the ability to keep your stuff safe to only you and OP. I tried some searching and I cannot find a solution to this. It appears from what I read it is a new problem to 3.1.1 Has anyone found a way to fix this? Is it a personal error or a error with the code.

Also if there is no fix, is it difficult/possible to revert my server back to a version that they are working in.

Thank you,

Yes this is an option but still doesnt fix the actual problem at hand. Although until there is a fix I may give it a shot. Do you know if the plugin will effect IC2 type items? for example it says it can protect chest and furnace, etc. Will this also apply to the personal safe, electric furnace, macerator, etc.

Thanks

thanks, i actually really like lockette. problem is I cannot find the download anywhere. BukkitDev pretty much sends me in a circle trying to find it. It says check here only to be sent back to the forum. Does anyone know where I can find the official download of 1.7 or even an older version?

LWC since 4.1.1 can protect custom block ID's and damage values, as well as the whole range, by modifying the config file.

Alternately, you can put a sign on the machine and protect the sign to protect the block it's placed on.

Lockette is easy to circumvent, and any storage can be pumped out using pipes if you don't protect the area around them.