Tekkit + McMyAdmin?

I am running a tekkit off a host that uses McMyAdmin, its running good so far I am just having trouble getting group management to work, BUT one big issue is that the server is stuck in 'starting up server' on the McMyAdmins Status tab, even though the server is up and running fine. How do I get it to show me memory usage and player again?

I am using Tekkit + McMyAdmin. Works fine.

Memory usage and player count should be shown to you in the status page.

I don't know why your server gets stuck in the starting up point, but have you made sure that the server is trying to use craftbukkit and not the vanilla Minecraft?

I'm not 100% sure if that makes difference.

I am using Tekkit + McMyAdmin. Works fine.

Memory usage and player count should be shown to you in the status page.

I don't know why your server gets stuck in the starting up point, but have you made sure that the server is trying to use craftbukkit and not the vanilla Minecraft?

I'm not 100% sure if that makes difference.

I put the tekkit server in place of the server they had already in place so I have all the files that are in there, I dont think there was a craftbukkit, but there is a bukkit. Should I add craftbukkit?

---

edit

---

I renamed the tekkit jar to craftbukkit, the McMyAdmin worked for that but I lost most all of the tekkit items and such by enabling it that way, when I tried to spawn a tekkit item I'd just get an 'item doesnt exist' text in chat. Cant figure out why I cant work craft bukkit when others are.

Here's how I've done it.

1. Setup MCMA

2. Go to Configuration -> Server Settings and select CraftBukkit as a Server type and hit Install

3. Extract the Tekkit server to your Minecraft folder

4. Rename Tekkit.jar to craftbukkit.jar

That way it should work just fine. Or atleast it worked for me.

If you clicked the "Install button" you probably screwed up your tekkit insallation..

Just make sure your server settings is set to "CraftBukkit"

Delete all your files/folders and then unzip all of the Tekkit server files into your servers directory. Rename Tekkit.jar to crafbukkit.jar and it should work.

If you are still having issues after this I'd suggest contacting McMyAdmin because this is the only thing you need to do to get McMyAdmin to be compatible with Tekkit... everything else is standard.

Here's how I've done it.

1. Setup MCMA

2. Go to Configuration -> Server Settings and select CraftBukkit as a Server type and hit Install

3. Extract the Tekkit server to your Minecraft folder

4. Rename Tekkit.jar to craftbukkit.jar

That way it should work just fine. Or atleast it worked for me.

Yes I got it to work last night, I think I lagged it when I was backing up the server so the replacement bukkit didnt take the first time, I went slower this time and it worked. Thank you for your help =3