The best use of bonemeal

I am curious what the best use of bonemeal would be, I have a skelly farm hooked up and just want to have a bit of fun with it. So what would be best, wheat with the right clicker and a block breaker on timer, or maybe a tree farm with a very similar design? Is there something else that would be better that I am missing.

wheat farm or tree farm would be a good use. but if you decide to use a tree farm it has to be manually done

Well, unless you play with Technic+ or manually install forestry; then you can make fully automated tree farms. Which is very cool too.

I am curious what the best use of bonemeal would be, I have a skelly farm hooked up and just want to have a bit of fun with it. So what would be best, wheat with the right clicker and a block breaker on timer, or maybe a tree farm with a very similar design? Is there something else that would be better that I am missing.

If you mean best in terms of EMC value(s):

Jungle Tree farm (if the server has a plugin like choptree; manual)

Flax farm

Dark room

Generally, in that order.

A few times in SSP, I set up a deployer on a timer with bonemeal and saplings in it as long as Treecapitator was installed and set to destroy leaves (without destroying leaves it's just less efficient).