MFE and MFSU not sending EU..!

I have a problem where the MFE refuse to send power.. I have an induction furnace connected to it.. And solars feeding it.. Every once in a while it stop working and my furnace cools down/turns off.. Whenever I put something to charge in the MFE it starts working again.. This is very annoying.. It happened on another not Tekkit server too, but that has been fixed.. Seems to be something with IC2.. Is there any way to fix this with Tekkit too?

I have no redstone signals or anything..

Use an LV transformer in the line between the MFE and machines. Even advanced machines don't like MV.

Negative. Induction Furnaces will happily accept MV.

I have a problem where the MFE refuse to send power.. I have an induction furnace connected to it.. And solars feeding it.. Every once in a while it stop working and my furnace cools down/turns off.. Whenever I put something to charge in the MFE it starts working again.. This is very annoying.. It happened on another not Tekkit server too, but that has been fixed.. Seems to be something with IC2.. Is there any way to fix this with Tekkit too?

Check your Induction Furnace's GUI. Is it actually not being powered or is it getting power and just not retaining heat while idle?

Negative. Induction Furnaces will happily accept MV.

In my experience, all the advanced machines, Induction Furnaces possibly being the exception because they're actually part of IC², like LV better than MV.

The advanced machines will not stay spun up/retain heat while idle (nothing in them) unless they're given a redstone signal. A switch is sufficient.

I'm quite experienced with IC2, and I know when it's not getting power.. It does not get EU.. Nothing goes through the cable.. I also have several other machines and they don't get power either.. I know this is a known bug, but I thought it was fixed.. The red spark is grayed out until I charge something in the MFE/MFSU.. Then if I charge something in the MFE (refresh it) it will send power and the spark will turn red in my machines until it get stuck again.. Which it does sometimes..