Modpacks Not Loading after Update

Gunner Bones

Hello all,

I would've addressed this issue earlier, however Technic kept forgetting my password (even though I only use 1 for everything) and I could not log in. That was frustrating.

Anyways, I now have 4 successful modpacks on the Technic Launcher, with thanks to plowmanplow, and I have just made my 5th and It works fine. Now it does not for some reason.

Whenever I have tried updating my modpacks at all, no matter which it is, when I try to load the new version on Technic, it loads faster than normal then stops saying "Failed to download". I checked all the steps to make sure my modpack is fine, and it is, because when I revert back a version it works fine. 
For example, on one of the modpacks I made, MMW, it currently works fine, but when I added 1 mod, it does not load. No matter what mod I put in, it does not work. When I revert back it is completely fine. On a new modpack I made, it loaded successfully when I did my first test, besides ID conflicts. Those normally would've been fixed easily, besides the fact it failed to download. I do not know why this is happening, and why to all of my modpacks, and I can't figure out the source. It can't be my download provider, Copy.com, because I followed steps to make sure: I ran the link to my modpack that is in the modpack file link and it downloads successfully, I deleted then re-installed a pack onto Copy.com, and I tried a different Copy.com account. This problem seems to happen to every modpack with a version following their current version, and to every version after the first version ever made in a modpack (when a modpack is first made, it's 1.0, but every version after that the problem happens.) Can someone please help me?

And sorry if this is so long and confusing! I just feel like every detail needs to be included to get a full synopsis of what is going on.

Thanks, Gunner

Since this is happening with every modpack, here is the link to my modpack list: My Modpacks

And here are the download links for the modpack files:

MMW (Version listed here works): https://copy.com/bKHh7FPikc8RfOmE/MMW.zip?download=1

EU (Version listed does not work): https://copy.com/V1THDmuhhhTbMQlw/EU.zip?download=1

• 2 weeks later...