[3.1.2]The Oils of Oasis[PvE][75 slots][Greylist][iConomy][TreeAssist][QuickBench][No EE]

Phuriousgeorge

• 2 weeks later...

When I first signed in I was greeted by an enthusiastic Community!

Had troubles finding the rules board until I stumbled across the pressure plate. What a cool idea guys! Gratz to the person who took the time to input all of that.

After reading all the rules, I continued on to take the quiz.

When I got to the first question about banned items I had a face palm moment. I had read all the rules but had missed (a secondary board??) a banned items board. I guessed my way through that question but got the next banned item question wrong.

Got Auto-banned. :( Its the first time I have ever been banned.

Not asking to be un-banned. Thought I would suggest a few things. The spawn location was super easy to get confused. The rules board may need a little n00b proofing? Maybe replace the stone pressure plates with wooden ones?

Anyway, just suggestions. Feel free to ignore them.

Would have loved to join the community.

When I first signed in I was greeted by an enthusiastic Community!

Had troubles finding the rules board until I stumbled across the pressure plate. What a cool idea guys! Gratz to the person who took the time to input all of that.

After reading all the rules, I continued on to take the quiz.

When I got to the first question about banned items I had a face palm moment. I had read all the rules but had missed (a secondary board??) a banned items board. I guessed my way through that question but got the next banned item question wrong.

Got Auto-banned. :( Its the first time I have ever been banned.

Not asking to be un-banned. Thought I would suggest a few things. The spawn location was super easy to get confused. The rules board may need a little n00b proofing? Maybe replace the stone pressure plates with wooden ones?

Anyway, just suggestions. Feel free to ignore them.

Would have loved to join the community.

You're more than welcome to come back. Just post something on our forums and we'll let you back in. The banned items list is actually found through a link you can click in-game on a sign before the quiz or by using /rules.

We've come up with a way to avoid the banning, but waiting to see what happens to Tekkit before I start coding more changes ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...