Convenient teleport outside of beacon locations?

qazzquimby

I'd like to live in one of the treasure spots, especially the tree house, but needing to spend a minute plus to get to a teleport beacon is kind of crippling, since I have so far lived spread out between beacons. Is there a buildable teleporter I can use?

On a similar note, is there any kind of world anchor buildable? Needing to stand around my farms is not much fun.

Building beacons is not possible. I suggest exploring thaumcraft research on artifacts such as magical rings for flight, focuses for utility blink and the world anchor to keep your crops growing.

I suggest, however, to start by purifying a zone so you can have both farms and tech stuff on the same place. The treehouse is a little bit small to have the requred infrastructure, even for thaumcraft you will require a large room for the infusion altar and the decorations used to keep it stable. I am currently living on the eerie island, it has a large zone at the top of the pillar, perfect for farms, some advanced setup for your machinery  and I even found space to make a small orchid for the required wood to burn.

• 2 weeks later...