Problems with certain Items

ShadowHall

Question

Title: Problems with certain Items

Version: 3.1.1

Java Version: version 7 update 5

Description of Problem:

I've started playing tekkit and i also have a multiplayer server but for some reason items like archangel's smite, the cannons, and the energy condenser don't work at all. I'd like to know what may be causing this please. Thank You.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

13 answers to this question

Archangel's Smite: Needs fuel (charged klein star, arrows, cobble/dirt, other EE fuel). Also bugged in SMP and won't fire arrow packs. Right-click function seems to work.

Cannons: Horribly buggy, wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole, as it tend to relocate items and such on you after using it.

Energy Condenser: How does it not work? Read: How are you setting it up?

See how your bug report's not real helpful?

how exactly is it not helpful?

How about the fact that you didn't say how they weren't working? It may be that they weren't craftable, that they weren't doing what they were supposed to for a variety of reasons, etc. If you provide more information, your problems are often far easier to diagnose.

well i can craft them but the just don't work is the thing like the cannons i hold a cannon ball in my hand n right on the cannon to get on it n then again to load it but it just has me jump off it when i do, and the archangel's smite doesn't fire anything wen i have ammo for it

Have you change any settings at all? Are you using the latest serverbuild? Please alteast post your serverlogfile of the startup, so we can see if even the mods are loading correctly. And its just these items? Do you have any plugins installed aswell? As said, we dont know anything about the basics of your server, we need to know kinda almost all to atleast to be able to start to help out on what the issue might be.